Urban and Engineering Construction, Sales & Business Development Manager
3vGeomatics (“3vG”) is looking for a Sales & Business Development Manager to focus on building our business in urban applications and specifically the Engineering Construction sector.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, strategic, personable, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable about large-scale Engineering Construction projects (and preferably Instrumentation and Monitoring).
This role provides an opportunity to make a significant impact on the company’s revenue growth and bottom line.
3v Geomatics (“3vG”) is a fast-growing tech company founded in 2007 and based in Vancouver, Canada.
We currently have 40+ employees and are growing at +30% annually. Our technology uses data collected by radar satellites to remotely measure millimeter-scale displacement of buildings, infrastructure, and the ground to provide actionable intelligence to our clients.
Our applications include mining, pipelines, oil & gas reservoirs, civil infrastructure asset integrity management, geohazard monitoring such as landslides and permafrost, and engineering construction projects. We are constantly updating and refining our image processing tools, analysis techniques, and products. We’re never satisfied with the status quo – and we’re looking for a Sales & Business Development Manager who will bring that same drive to take our technology to this relatively new market.
The selected candidate will lead 3vG’s efforts to source, present, and close InSAR monitoring projects for the Engineering Construction sector.
Expected roles and responsibilities are detailed below:
- Support development of sales strategies;
- Source new leads, lead sales initiatives, present our technology to prospective clients, and close deals;
- Coordinating marketing materials;
- Relationship building;
- Providing feedback to technical teams for new product development
Note: the position will involve some travel (1 – 2 times per month), mostly within Canada and the United States.
Skills & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, technical discipline preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Engineering Construction, preferably with specific expertise in Instrumentation and Monitoring;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales & business development roles with a proven track record of success;
- Ability to travel to the U.S.;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Collaborative and team oriented;
- Entrepreneurial and organized
Base salary that is commiserate with market rates plus a sales-related bonus.
Standard and extended Canadian benefits.
The Work Environment
At 3vG, you will be challenged to perform your best while working alongside a strong and supportive team in a fun, casual, open and collaborative environment.
Constant learning is the norm and your role will grow as you expand your capabilities.
The work environment includes flexible hours, social events, a healthy work/life balance, and a secure bike area for two-wheeled commuters.
We believe that the foundation of 3vG’s success is our employees.
We invite you to email your resume to [email protected]