Sales & Business Development Manager
3vGeomatics (3vG) is looking for a Sales & Business Development Manager to focus on building our business in the mining sector industry.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, strategic, personable, detail-oriented, and experienced in B2B sales in the resources sector.
This role provides an opportunity to make a significant impact on the company’s revenue growth and bottom line.
3vGeomatics is a fast-growing tech company founded in 2007 and based in Vancouver, Canada. We currently have 50+ employees and are growing at +30% annually. Our technology uses data collected by radar satellites to remotely measure millimeter-scale displacement of buildings, infrastructure, and the ground to provide actionable intelligence to our clients.
Our applications include mining, pipelines, oil & gas reservoirs, civil infrastructure asset integrity management, geohazard monitoring such as landslides and permafrost, and engineering construction projects. We are constantly updating and refining our image processing tools, analysis techniques, and products. We’re never satisfied with the status quo – and we’re looking for a Sales & Business Development Manager who will bring that same drive to take our technology to this market.
The selected candidate will lead 3vG’s efforts to source, present, and close InSAR monitoring projects for the mining sector. Expected roles and responsibilities are detailed below:
- Support development of sales strategies
- Source new leads, lead sales initiatives, present our technology to prospective clients, and close deals
- Coordinating marketing materials
- Relationship building
- Providing feedback to technical teams for new product development
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- BS/BA degree in a relevant field or relevant experience
- 5+ years of successful previous experience as a B2B sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel to the U.S. and internationally
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Entrepreneurial and organized
What 3vG Offers:
- Base salary that is commensurate with market rates plus a sales-related bonus.
- Extended health benefits from day one. Annual health spending account.
- Flexible work schedule/hours.
- Investment in your career: conferences, professional designations, learning/book funds, internal promotions.
- Small company flexibility and autonomy.
The Work Environment
At 3vG, you will be challenged to perform your best while working alongside a strong and supportive team in a fun, casual, open and collaborative environment. Constant learning is the norm and your role will grow as you expand your capabilities. The work environment includes a diverse group of employees from around the world, flexible hours, social events, a healthy work/life balance, and a secure bike area for two-wheeled commuters. We believe that the foundation of 3vG’s success is our employees.
We are centrally located in Vancouver, near Broadway and Cambie.