3vGeomatics (3vG) is looking for a Proposal Coordinator to provide strategic and tactical support to help win new business. The ideal candidate will be proactive, resourceful, have strong organization skills and attention to detail. As a Proposal Coordinator, you will actively participate in developing proposal strategies and overseeing the proposal management process. You will write and/or edit client communications such as proposals, oral presentations, qualifications, and other documents, and work closely with the business development and technical team.
- Leads 3vG’s proposal process by coordinating the collection of technical and marketing pieces of proposals and materials, while adhering to tight deadlines
- Researches, writes and edits standard and customized proposal material
- Participates in proposal strategy and review meetings
- Facilitates meetings with bid team members throughout the proposal development cycle, monitoring the progress of all proposal activities to ensure adherence to deadlines and quality standards
- Manages multiple proposals simultaneously and prioritizes work
- Reviews final proposal document to ensure that the document quality, format and content meet the proposal objectives
- Contributes to the development of standard proposal-ready content (boilerplate) for future use
- Leads the production and updating of standard marketing materials such as project data sheets, resumes, and other marketing components
- Maintains a well-organized electronic filing system to ensure reports, correspondence and other documentation are maintained and readily available including response documents, database records, etc.
- Supports the BD team with ad hoc client materials
- Degree required (major in Language, Communications, Marketing, Business or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience preferred; past experience in professional services (e.g., accounting, management consulting, legal, architectural, engineering) highly desirable
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Proven experience coordinating large proposals and ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, superior organizational and time-management skills and the ability to multitask, take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Highly developed computer skills, including Microsoft suite and Internet-based research
- Availability to work overtime on an as needed basis
- Experience with SharpSpring CRM an asset
The Work Environment
At 3vG, you will be challenged to perform your best and develop your skills in an open and collaborative environment.
You will be expected to contribute to a strong and supportive team where constant learning is the norm.
We are centrally located in Vancouver, near Broadway and Cambie.
The Company environment includes a diverse group of employees from around the world, flexible hours, work social events, and a secure area for bike commuters.
We invite you to submit your resume at [email protected].