Digital Marketing Manager
3vGeomatics (“3vG”) is looking to add a new member specializing in Digital Marketing to it’s Business Development Team.
3vGeomatics, founded in 2007, is a fast-growing tech company based in Vancouver, British Columbia. Using proprietary software and processing algorithms, we analyze radar satellite images acquired 800km above the Earth to detect and measure millimeter-scale ground and infrastructure displacement.
Our technology and products are used to increase safety, prevent environmental accidents, and help maintain operational efficiency. More specifically, we monitor landslides, glaciers, and permafrost for government agencies, provide actionable intelligence to mining, oil & gas companies to prevent failures. We strive to use our technology to make a positive impact around the world.
We are a focused team of over 50 people who have backgrounds in astrophysics, advanced mathematics, computer science, engineering and sales. We provide a supportive, challenging, fun and work environment. We trust in our employee’s capabilities and motivation and give them significant autonomy on when, what, and how they work. Our market is growing, our company is profitable, and we provide share appreciation rights to our employees.
The biggest challenge 3vG has in achieving new sales is a lack of knowledge of our core technology in the market. We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to create increased awareness with potential clients and to support our sales and business development teams to achieve increased revenue growth. The key responsibility is to direct our overall marketing efforts. We have new initiatives that require a creative, driven marketing professional.
- Develop and execute a sector and client outreach marketing strategy.
- Work with Sales and Business Development to lead marketing outreach to new clients in new sectors that are unfamiliar with our core technology.
- Generate content for marketing activities.
- Measure impact of marketing activities with data collection and analysis.
- Manage 3vG’s website (creating landing pages, writing blog posts and news articles, tracking users and statistics).
- Execute marketing campaigns including our social media accounts (LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Source and secure 3vG’s participation in various conferences (and occasionally attending conferences on 3vG’s behalf).
- Monitor online platforms for user tracking and engagement.
- Develop templates and boilerplate for our client-facing documents (reports, proposals, and presentations).
- Build on product/service offering messaging that sets 3vG apart from competitors.
Skill and Experience
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative, innovative communicator.
- Ability to translate complex technical material into clear, comprehensible language.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, English, Creative Writing, Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience with CMS, Google Analytics, SEO, and CRM software.
- Proficiency in Office, Google docs or other productivity software.
What 3vG Offers
- Competitive salary. Annual bonuses.
- Extended health benefits from day one. Annual health spending account.
- Flexible work schedule/hours.
- Investment in your career: conferences, professional designations.
- Small company flexibility and autonomy.
The Work Environment
At 3vG, you will be challenged to perform your best and develop your skills in an open and collaborative environment. You will be expected to contribute to a strong and supportive team where constant learning is the norm. Candidates must reside and be legally entitled to work in Canada.
We are centrally located in Vancouver, near Broadway and Cambie.
The Company environment includes a diverse group of employees from around the world, flexible hours, work social events, and a secure area for bike commuters.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent