3vGeomatics is a fast-growing tech company founded in 2007 and based in Vancouver, Canada. We currently have 55+ employees. Our technology uses data collected by radar satellites to remotely measure millimeter-scale displacement of buildings, infrastructure, and the ground to provide actionable intelligence to our clients.
Our applications include mining, pipelines, oil & gas reservoirs, civil infrastructure asset integrity management, geohazard monitoring such as landslides and permafrost, and engineering construction projects. We are constantly updating and refining our image processing tools, analysis techniques, and products. We’re never satisfied with the status quo – and we’re looking for a highly driven Business Development Director to assist the company to increase revenue through increased sales, marketing and strategic partnerships.
- Training, developing and mentoring team members to create a high-performing environment for revenue growth and customer development.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Directing marketing efforts by presenting market research to the marketing team and suggesting strategies to expand market research.
- Creating an effective sales pipeline for long term growth.
- Assessing marketing and sales as well as supplier and vendor operations and recommending improvements as needed.
- Preparing all documentation required for requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Presenting business or marketing opportunities to company executives and management.
- Selecting automation software and software platforms that best meet company needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Demonstrated team leadership skills in coaching, leading a team to improve performance in a sales environment.
- Proven business development, sales, or marketing experience.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail-oriented and persuasive.
What 3vG Offers
- Extended health benefits from day one. Annual health spending account.
- Flexible work schedule/hours.
- Investment in your career: conferences, professional designations, learning/book funds, internal promotions.
- Small company flexibility and autonomy.
The Work Environment
At 3vG, you will be challenged to perform your best while working alongside a strong and supportive team in a fun, casual, open and collaborative environment. Constant learning is the norm and your role will grow as you expand your capabilities.
The work environment includes flexible hours, social events, a healthy work/life balance, and a secure bike area for two-wheeled commuters. We believe that the foundation of 3vG’s success is our employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent